UCNS is engaging each of its neurologic subspecialties in the process of identifying the most important developments in their subspecialty field. The UCNS invites its certified diplomates and the subspecialty sponsoring organizations to submit the journal articles or practice guidelines
that meet the submission criteria.
Reading List Submission Criteria
The following criteria has been established for C-cert subspecialty reading list submissions:
- Reflects recent advances within the past four years or current clinical knowledge in the subspecialty field
- Clinically relevant articles
- Drawn from peer-reviewed journals relevant to the subspecialty and/or the related primary specialty field
- New or updated practice guidelines published in print or electronic form
- Available to and easily accessible by UCNS diplomates
Submissions must include:
- Title/volume/issue/date of journal article or resource
- Article author(s)
- Hyperlink to the online article or resource
Articles submitted by August 31 are considered for inclusion in the reading list for the following year.
Submit now »