AAN Membership Advantages for UCNS Diplomates
An American Academy of Neurology (AAN) membership presents a unique opportunity for neurology specialists to make an important investment in their professional future. Become a member of the AAN and gain access to exclusive member benefits (valued at up to $3,300) such as top-quality education and science, practice management tools, clinical guidelines, and much more. As an AAN member, you will receive access to a wealth of exclusive resources geared specifically to your area of interest, including:
Network and share ideas with some of the best and brightest neuroscience professionals by joining an AAN Section in your area of interest. AAN Sections provide exclusive opportunities to interact with other neurology professionals who share similar issues and needs. Help drive the direction of your section of interest by becoming a chair/co-chair.
- Autonomic Nervous System
- Behavioral Neurology
- Clinical Neuromuscular Pathology
- Headache Medicine
- Neurocritical Care
All Areas of Interest
- Subscriptions to a host of Academy publications designed to keep you abreast of the latest advances in your area of interest:
- Neurology®, the AAN's premier scientific journal
- Neurology Today®
- Neurology Now® patient magazine
- Deep discounts on Annual Meeting registration and course fees where you will have the opportunity to attend programs geared specifically to your area of interest?discounts that often exceed the cost of an AAN membership!
- Opportunities to serve as a Science Auditor at the Annual Meeting?registration fee waived, but must be a member of an AAN Section to qualify
- Opportunities to serve as abstract reviewers for future AAN Annual Meetings on abstracts in your area of interest
- Reduced abstract submission fees?submit your research to future Annual Meetings
- Money-saving discounts on Fall Conference and other AAN events
- Invaluable continuing medical education, including:
- Discounts on Continuum: Lifelong Learning in Neurology®, the AAN's self-study continuing medical education publication
- Annual Meeting and other conferences
- Significant discount on back issues of Continuum: Lifelong Learning in Neurology® for subscribers (only $35 per back issue compared to $65 for AAN member and nonmember nonsubscribers).
- Tools to help you meet your ABPN Maintenance of Certification requirements
- Practice resources, including:
- Advocacy representation and training?in the wake of health care reform, now, more than ever, it is important that neurology's voice be heard!
Invest in the AAN and Your Professional Future?Apply Today
Join the AAN today to begin enjoying access to AAN Member Benefits
Questions?Contact AAN Member Services:
- (800) 879-1960
- (612) 928-6100 (international)